SEAZA Conservation Committee Strategic Vision
The SEAZA community is a significant contributor and driving force for regional conservation and has the capacity, skills, and resources to prevent species extinction in Southeast Asia.
SEAZA Conservation Committee Vision
The SEAZA Conservation Committee is a driving force in making sure that every SEAZA member is actively engaged in and contributing to species conservation.
SEAZA Conservation Committee Mission
To assist and advise SEAZA and its members to have a positive impact on conservation in general and on threatened South-east Asian species in particular.
The SEAZA Conservation Committee is leading efforts to encourage and enable every SEAZA member to engage in and contribute to the conservation of species and biodiversity and has developed the SEAZA Conservation Standard and the SEAZA Guidelines on the Definitions and Opportunities for Contribution to Conservation.
Kindly click on the following links to download the corresponding document:
- SEAZA Conservation Standard
- SEAZA Guidelines on the Definitions and Opportunities for Contribution to Conservation
- WAZA Conservation Strategy (2015)
- IUCN SSC Guidelines for Reintroductions and other Conservation Translocations
- IUCN Guidelines for Management of Confiscated, Live Organisms
- IUCN Species Survival Commission Guidelines on the Use of Ex Situ Management for Species Conservation
- IUCN One Plan Approach