3 August 2019
Re: 27th SEAZA Conference Registration and Accommodation
The Conference will be held at the Vinpearl Convention Center Phú Quốc, Bai Dai Area, Ganh Dau Commune, Phú Quốc, Kien Giang Province, Vietnam. Registration fees are as follows:
Members: US$ 250.00
Non-Members: US$ 350.00
Register through this form. After which, please deposit your registration fee to the following account:
|Name||Kien Giang Branch - Vinpearl Joint Stock Company|
|Bank name||Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank|
|Address||191 Ba Trieu, Le Dai Hanh Ward, Hai Ba Trung District, Ha Noi|
Upon successful deposit, please take a photo or scan the deposit slip and send a copy to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
20 June 2019
Re: 27th SEAZA Conference
With the 27th SEAZA Conference scheduled on 17 to 20 November 2019 coming up, we have some reminders for all:
- If your institution's representatives would need an invitation as a requirement for permission and/or funding from your respective authorities (e.g. government, upper management), please email us at email@example.com and we will promptly send you an official invitation.
- Registration to the Conference will begin soon. Please do keep checking the SEAZA website and the Facebook page for updates on the upcoming conference website which will be put up by the local organizing committee.
9 November 2018
Re: Annual membership fees
Per a SEAZA Board Resolution carried in July 2018, the SEAZA Membership and Information Office has been formed in the Philippines and is led by Mr. Yok Lin Gaw, SEAZA Board Member and President of the Philippine Zoos and Aquariums Association (PHILZOOS). Membership fee payments must be coursed through the PHILZOOS dollar account until SEAZA's bank accounts are opened in Singapore.
Details of the PHILZOOS bank accounts are as follows:
- US Dollar Account #: 01-763-00-0245-8
- Account name: PHILZOOS, Inc.
- Swift code: MBBEPHMM
- Bank: Maybank Philippines, Inc.
- Address: Greenhills Branch, G/F Unit 2 Greenhills Mansion, 37 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
After depositing the membership fees, scan the deposit slip and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate your institution's name and country (or your name for individuals) and the year/s for which you are paying.
IMPORTANT NOTE: BANK FEES MUST BE SHOULDERED BY SENDER.
For information on the fees your institution must settle, kindly refer to the SEAZA Membership Primer.