Registration to the 28th Annual and 1st Virtual SEAZA Conference is now open!
In view of the CoViD-19 pandemic, the 28th Southeast Asian Zoos and Aquariums Association (SEAZA) Conference will be held on 16 to 19 November 2020 via Zoom. The Conference marks 30 years since the Association's establishment in 1990.
Please keep checking this page as the Conference nears for important information.
See you all online!
Registration is free! Please click this link to register.
Join us! We will send you information about the Conference so please be sure to check your email regularly for updates! We will also send the Zoom link by 10 November 2020 at 1200H (UTC+6:30).
The Conference program will be uploaded soon.
Please check back here and the Facebook page regularly for updates.
We welcome abstracts for oral and poster presentation!
Click on the following photo to see a sample abstract.
- There will be no word limit, but abstracts are strictly limited to one page.
- Figures are welcome.
- Page size should be letter (8.5” by 11” / 215.9m by 279.4mm).
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to proofread and edit submitted abstracts prior to acceptance and inclusion in the Program Book and Poster Compendium.
Oral Presentation Guidelines:
- To avoid connectivity issues, all accepted speakers should prepare and send pre-recorded presentations. It can be a PowerPoint slide show with voiceover, a live video of the speaker presenting their slides, etc.
- Please limit these presentations to fifteen minutes. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to edit videos that go beyond this time limit.
- Oral presenters have the option of also submitting a poster of their paper. Please see guidelines for Poster Presentation should you choose to do so.
Poster Presentation Guidelines:
- For easier screen readability, please lay out all posters in landscape.
- Poster size should be formatted to widescreen (16:9) aspect ratio.
- Please send posters in high-resolution PNG or TIFF format.
Email your abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
31 October 2020 – Deadline of abstract submission
5 November 2020 – Announcement of accepted papers for oral and poster presentation
Companies who would like to expand their clientele are most welcome to join us as sponsors!
We have a friendly sponsorship rate for companies that would like to reach out to our members and delegates from various fields. Here are the benefits:
- Inclusion of your company logo and company brochure in our email invitations leading up to the conference;
- Display of your logo on the Conference page; and
- The opportunity to play your company's promotional video during the Conference.